Geological Characterisation of Reservoirs
Who should attend?
Geologists, geophysicists and reservoir engineers responsible for evaluating reservoir quality and performance.
This course has been developed to demonstrate to petroleum engineers and geoscientists the procedures employed by geologists in assessing the quality of a reservoir. As such it integrates geological, petrophysical and engineering data and relates these to primary and enhanced recovery methods.
- Reservoir properties of sandstones and carbonates at microscale
- Reservoir properties of sandstones and carbonates at lamina/bed and formation scale
- Petrophysical aspects
- 3-D reservoir geological modelling workshop
- Modelling techniques and upscaling for simulation
- Secondary recovery and stimulation
Click here to view Sedimentology.