Multi-Client Geophysical and Geological Data
Robertson GeoSpec's Multi-Client global Geophysical Data Library (managed by Robertson GeoSpec on behalf of CGG Data Services AG) and TerraCube® suite of products includes in excess of 1,000,000 km of enhanced 2D seismic data, 400,000 km of post-stack enhanced 2D seismic data, 250,000 km2 of matched and merged 3D seismic data and 44,000 km2 of reprocessed 3D seismic data. GeoSpec also handles geological and geophysical data brokerage contracts on behalf of oil companies, consultancies, universities and government agencies. Where possible, all digital data are loaded onto interpretation work stations for delivery and review anywhere in the world.
- Multi-Client reprocessing of legacy seismic data from field tapes
- Multi-Client seismic scanning, reconstruction and migration of legacy data
- Integrated workstation projects including well logs, well reports, geo-referenced maps, regional interpretations etc.
- Integration of seismic data with other data types such as gravity and magnetic data, seeps data, attribute volumes and geological data
- Well failure analysis, well data packages, formation description logs and databases
- Multi-Client data storage and revenue generation for a range of governments and oil company clients
- Multi-Client and proprietary data finding on behalf of clients
- Working in partnership with industry to add value, build coherent legacy datasets and improve understanding